Living the Higher Life



Seven Uplifting Facts of Life in Christ

The book of Ephesians 1: 1 - 11 is one that can be read over and over again without a clear revelation of the power of God within it if it is read carnally. But when it is read with the desire to discover God's secret from it, the Spirit of God gives one divine revelation of uplifting facts of life in Christ from it. I have found seven uplifting facts of life in Christ in this chapter. Wow! Enjoy it with me.

1. Blessed with all spiritual blessings in Heaven - Ephesians 1:3. I have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in Heaven already in Christ Jesus.

2. I am chosen to be holy and blameless - Ephesians 1:4. You can only the life that God has given you. A dog cannot live a cat life. God has given me a holy life in Christ.

3. Predestinated unto sonship - Ephesians 1:5. Jesus is called a son of God because even before He was born to the world, He is God. The life in Him on earth was the life of God. So I am not placed as a son of God, I am one of His sons.

4. Endued with special favours and honour - Ephesians 1:6. I have abundant favours from God and men as well as honour.

5. In Christ I have RIDDANCE; Redemption - Ephesians 1:7. Redemption has been freely given for me in Christ.

6. I have remission of sins - Ephesians 1:7. My sins have been forgiven in Christ Jesus.

7. In Christ I have obtained an inheritance - Ephesians 1:11. I am bold in Christ Jesus because I have obtained an inheritance in Him and I have the evidence through the Rhema of God's Word.

If you haven't tasted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, you have to quickly invite him into your life permanently by saying, Lord Jesus, have mercy on me for I am a sinner and I cannot save myself. come and deliver me from this power of sin and be my master and everything. Thank you for saving me. Amen!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDOMITABLE NIGERIANS - Impacts through Music

IT IS FINISHED! THE WONDERS OF EASTER

NGF Chairman, Kayode Fayemi spills fire on rape!