VOLUMES ON LINES - Poem speaks on morality
Where's Your Morality?
The uprightness once displayed by any,
is now much so sought after by many.
Lost in extinction and decadence,
The plea for wellness in an unwell society becomes a guerrilla war.
The innocency of my being is now altered,
This I'm dumbfounded as my vocability is slain upon an ugly altar,
Though I thought my trust was true.
What is my crime and where is your morality?
I was given like a goldmine yet much treated and disdained as one with lost identity,
By treachery, pouncing on my treasure stems awaiting calamity.
Is it a crime that heaven showered on me flavorous physic for it's glorification?
Have you not been given your members for the communion of earth heavenlification?
You chose not to preserve my purity,
But adamantly for the cause I know not bathed me
with cold shivers in groaning without quantity.
The sky can only but utter wordless whisper to my deafened ears.
What is my crime, where is your morality?
The whole world is now too small for me to hide; hiding now isn't my ride.
My expected happiness all now sit behind,
Who will pull me out of this quagmire?
Liken me to your son; liken me to your daughter,
I could be the future mother of your unborn child, cousin or niece,
I could be the one with the solution you have long desired for a better tomorrow,
I could be you, yes you!
Why should you take pride in taking my pride?
Why make me cry when you could guide me right?
Why ravish me and cause me unending pain
when we could live right and cause our Maker's delightful gain?
Awake your morality and end immorality in our land,
Cast off the voice of abuse in your head,
Wear a morally justified mindset.
Stop RAPE!
Stop CHILD molestation!
Stop IMMORALITY in our LAND!
A poem to sympathize with the heart broken sexually harassed child, youth, female and male globally.
Written by PraiseGod Wome


Comments
Post a Comment