INDOMITABLE NIGERIANS - Impacts through Music
In a society where diverse ills thrive and its systems seem to support all the tracks and paths to the anomalies through its tools of which music is no exception, few determined and good spirited Nigerians have chosen to be the change and solution their country much desire. The life of one of these young fellows is not without challenges and difficulties but has a message for many others. An interaction with Mr. Joshua Oluwaseun popularly known as Joeryos revealed the following to challenge us. 1. Who is Joeryos? Joeryos is a music minstrel hailed from Ogun State, Nigeria and was born on June 20th, 1991. I started my music career in 2007 as a drummer and as a singer in 2009. Since then, I never stopped music because I had this passion to make music in every area of my life, although this wasn't there before. I also had this passion and anxiety just like other people to become a computer engineer but nothing came out of it after all. So I let go my desires and anxieties...

Cool
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Sir.
ReplyDelete